Already rented was an upstairs 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment featuring:
Location: 10203 Ruoff Avenue, Whittier, CA 90605
Saturday December 14, 4pm to 4:30pm
Sunday December 15, 2:00pm to 2:30pm
The open house will be upstairs at 10203 Ruoff #C. Come directly. The home is at the top of the stairs on the right.
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom with tub and shower
- Large Living room, 17’3″ x 13’2″, carpeted
- Dining area, tiled, between kitchen and living room, 12’6″ x 7’2″
- Kitchen featuring tile, garbage disposal. 12’6″ x 7’7″
- Hallway, 8′ x 3′, with 3’8″x 2′ closet
- Air conditioner
- Total living space ~800 square feet
- 1 carport for parking
- Water and trash paid
- Lawn service paid
- Monthly rent: $1550
- $1550 Refundable Security Deposit
- Sought-after East Whittier School District – Ceres Elementary, Hillview Middle, California High
- Close to Stater Bros, CVS, and other shopping and restaurants
Please see the application process here. It is recommended you come with your application materials to have the best chance of getting it.
- No pets in this home
- Maximum occupancy: 5 people
We comply with all federal and state laws regarding service animals. Misrepresenting a pet as a service animal is a crime and will be considered a breach of a rental agreement or misrepresentation on a rental application.
- Verifiable monthly gross (before tax) income of $3875 is required. Section 8 income can be counted towards this.
- No prior evictions
- No criminal convictions for felonies, fraud, violence, drugs, or sex crimes.
- $1550 security deposit required.
- Credit score above 670, no outstanding collections over $200. Scores between 580 and 670 will be considered with a higher deposit.
- Prior bankruptcy may be considered if over 7 years ago
Application required for every adult (18 years or older) for credit/criminal/eviction check. Application fee is $30 per adult (over age 17).
Please see the application process here. It is recommended you come with your application materials.
This property is a non smoking property