Available now is a large, upstairs 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment. Only blocks away from Groceries and California High School. It is close to many amenities and transportation.
Location: 10205 Ruoff Avenue Unit C, Whittier, CA 90605
Because of the COVID-19 lockdown, we have suspended our open houses. If you meet all the requirements and are ready to apply, please fill out the application for 10203 #C Ruoff Ave at https://apply.link/39TOMoF .
Our full application process is at http://470rent.com/rental-application/ .
- 2 Bedrooms
- First bedroom is 12’3″ x 12′ with a 6’6″ x 2′ closet, carpeted
- Second bedroom is 12’3″ x 8’9.5″ with a 6’6″ x 2′ closet, carpeted
- 1 Bathroom with tub and shower
- Large Living room, 17’3″ x 13’2″, carpeted with ceiling fan
- Dining area, tiled, between kitchen and living room, 12’6″ x 7’2″
- Kitchen featuring tile, garbage disposal. 12’6″ x 7’7″
- Hallway, 8′ x 3′, with 3’8″x2′ closet
- Air conditioner
- New Paint throughout
- Total living space ~800 square feet
- 1 carport for parking
- Water and trash paid
- Lawn service paid
- Monthly rent: $1550
- $1550 Refundable Security Deposit
- Sought-after East Whittier School District – Ceres Elementary, Hillview Middle, California High
- Close to Stater Bros, CVS, and other shopping and restaurants
Please see the application process here. It is recommended you come with your application materials to have the best chance of getting it.
- No pets in this home
- Maximum occupancy: 5 persons
- Verifiable combined monthly gross (before tax) income of $3887 is required. Section 8 vouchers can be considered as part of this.
- No prior evictions
- No criminal convictions for felonies, fraud, violence, drugs, or sex crimes.
- $1550 security deposit required.
- VantageScore Credit score above 670 expected. Scores between 580 and 670 may be eligible with additional deposit. No outstanding collections over $200
- ResidentScore credit score of 538+ expected. Scores between 524 – 537 may be eligible with additional deposit.
- Prior bankruptcy may be considered if it has been 7 years.
Application required for every adult (18 years or older) for credit/criminal/eviction check. Application fee is $30 per adult (over age 17).
Please see the application process here. It is recommended you come with your application materials.