Available now is a huge 1000+ square foot upstairs apartment in west Whittier with great access to transportation. It may be just what you are looking for!
Right across the street from a park, 1/4 mile from the 605 Freeway, minutes from fast food, grocery stores, Starbucks, Dollar Tree, and restaurants.
Non-Smoking Property. No smoking in the home or on the premises by residents or their guests.
10711 Dorland St, Whittier CA 90606.
Because of the COVID19 Stay At Home policy, we have suspended our open houses. If you meet all the requirements you may apply to rent online. Follow this process:
1) See the pictures, video, 3d tour, features and details. Ask any questions via email.
2) IMPORTANT: Look at the requirements. Do all adults meet the requirements listed? Don’t waste your time applying if you don’t meet the requirements.
3) Gather your information. You will need a copy of your government issued photo ID and proof of income for the most recent 1 month period.
4) Apply online at https://apply.link/2RTkwEa
- 1 large 11.5’x16′ bedroom with hardwood floors and two 2.12’x5′ closets
- 1 large 16’x14’9″ bedroom with hardwood floors and a 5.25’x3″ closet
- Huge 19′ x 16’2″ livingroom with new carpet
- 15’4″ x 3’5″ hallway with hardwood floor
- 6’x9′ bathroom, tiled, with tub and shower
- 14’9″x8’3″ kitchen with eating area. Bring your own refrigerator and stove.
- Walk through pantry storage
- Non Smoking Property
- No pets at this home
- No off street parking
- Water, Sewer and Trash PAID
- Lawn Service PAID
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING:
- Located in Whittier a block from Whittier Blvd, a major roadway
- 1/4 mile from 605 Freeway
- 2 miles to Uptown Whittier and Whittier College
- 1 mile to Palm Park and Recreational Center with community pool, tennis courts, sports field, playgrounds
- 1 mile to Whittier Greenway Trail, a 5 mile long recreational bikeway, pedestrian path, and greenbelt.
- Close to Shopping, Restaurants and Bus Lines
- Whittier is an active city with a weekly farmer’s market, family fair, free concerts in the parks, active night life, and diverse population. A college town, Whittier is home to Whittier College, Rio Hondo Community College, ATI College, and Southern California University of Health Sciences. Two major hospitals are within the city.
A complete online application must be filled out for each adult aged 18+ occupying the home, along with a $30 application fee for credit/criminal/eviction check. Please have ready copies of the last month’s paycheck stubs, one month’s worth or other income receipts. Must provide copies of valid government-issued photo ID and proof of current address.
- Verifiable monthly gross income of $4125 is required.
- $1625 refundable security deposit required.
- Application required for every adult (18 years or older) for credit/criminal/eviction check.
- Maximum occupancy: 5 people
- No smoking.
- Renter’s Insurance is required.
- No pets at this home
- Section 8 considered, as required by state law, provided other requirements are met
Please see http://470rent.com/rental-application/ for the application process.
WE VERIFY CREDIT, CRIMINAL, RENTAL HISTORY, AND PROOF OF INCOME.
Call or TXT us at 626-470-7368