This Single/Studio within a couple blocks of the Greenway Trail may be just what you are looking for!
This home is small, about 200 square feet. It has an occupancy limit of 1 person and no pets.
The address is 10603 Dorland Ave., Whittier, CA 90606. It is close to many amenities and transportation.
10603 Dorland Ave., Whittier, CA 90606
- Close to Greenway trail, Shopping, Restaurants, Schools, and Transportation.
- Convenient to 605 Freeway
- ~200 square feet of living space
- Oven, Stove, Refrigerator Included
- Separate Bathroom with Shower
- Air Conditioning
- Water, Gas, Trash and Landscaping Paid
- Street parking
Monthly rent is $1099, with a Refundable Security Deposit of $1099 required.
- No Pets
- Maximum Occupancy: 1 Person
- No Smoking Property
- Verifiable combined monthly gross (before tax) income of $2750 is required. Section 8 or VASH considered, as required by state law, provided other requirements are met. No other third party checks. You will need copies of paycheck stubs, benefit award forms, etc to document income.
- No prior evictions
- No criminal convictions for felonies, fraud, violence, drugs, or sex crimes.
- Copy of goverment-issued photo ID required. A DMV white slip is not enough.
- $1099 security deposit required.
- VantageScore Credit score above 670 expected. Scores between 580 and 670 may be eligible with additional deposit. No outstanding collections over $200
- ResidentScore credit score of 538+ expected. Scores between 524 – 537 may be eligible with additional deposit. This score is obtained only through the RentSpree portal or TransUnion SmartMove and is the score that is used for the application process.
- Prior bankruptcy may be considered if it has been over 7 years ago.
- Application required for every adult (18 years or older) for credit/criminal/eviction check. Application fee is $30 per adult (over age 17).
WE VERIFY CREDIT, CRIMINAL, RENTAL HISTORY, AND PROOF OF INCOME.
An application required for every adult (18 years or older) for the credit/criminal/eviction check. Application fee is $30 per adult (over age 17).
Because of the COVID19 Stay At Home policy, we have suspended our open houses. If you meet all the requirements you may apply to rent online and make a personal appointment to view the interior. Follow this process:
1) See the pictures, video, 3d tour, features and details. Ask any questions via email at email@example.com.
2) IMPORTANT: Look at the requirements. Do all adults meet the requirements listed? Don’t waste your time applying if you don’t meet the requirements.
3) Gather information for each applicant. They will need a copy of a government issued photo ID and proof of income for the most recent 1 month period.
If you meet all the requirements, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or txt/sms us at 626-470-7368 to request an appointment to view the home’s interior.
4) Have EACH ADULT fill out an application with our application provider, RentSpree: https://apply.link/2DjgD73. Fill it out completely.
5) Within a day, you should get a link to upload your ID and proof of income.
Details of the application process may be found at http://470rent.com/rental-application/. Call or TXT us at 626-470-7368 if you have any questions.