Available April 1st is a large, upstairs 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment. Only blocks away from Groceries and California High School. It is close to many amenities and transportation.
Location: Ruoff Avenue, Whittier, CA 90605
Because of the COVID-19 lockdown, we have suspended our open houses. If you meet all the requirements and are ready to apply, please check back april 1st for the application link.
Our full application process is at http://470rent.com/rental-application/ .
- 2 Bedrooms
- First bedroom is 12’3″ x 12′ with a 6’6″ x 2′ closet, carpeted
- Second bedroom is 12’3″ x 8’9.5″ with a 6’6″ x 2′ closet, carpeted
- 1 Bathroom with tub and shower
- Large Living room, 17’3″ x 13’2″, carpeted with ceiling fan
- Dining area, tiled, between kitchen and living room, 12’6″ x 7’2″
- Kitchen featuring tile, garbage disposal. 12’6″ x 7’7″
- Hallway, 8′ x 3′, with 3’8″x2′ closet
- Air conditioner
- New Paint throughout
- Total living space ~800 square feet
- 1 carport for parking
- Water and trash paid
- Lawn service paid
- Monthly rent: $1555
- $1555 Refundable Security Deposit
- Sought-after East Whittier School District – Ceres Elementary, Hillview Middle, California High
- Close to Stater Bros, CVS, and other shopping and restaurants
Please see the application process here. It is recommended you come with your application materials to have the best chance of getting it.
- No pets in this home
- Maximum occupancy: 5 persons
- Verifiable combined monthly gross (before tax) income of $3887 is required. Section 8 vouchers can be considered as part of this.
- No prior evictions
- No criminal convictions for felonies, fraud, violence, drugs, or sex crimes.
- $1555 security deposit required.
- VantageScore Credit score above 670 expected. Scores between 580 and 670 may be eligible with additional deposit. No outstanding collections over $200
- Prior bankruptcy may be considered
Application required for every adult (18 years or older) for credit/criminal/eviction check. Application fee is $30 per adult (over age 17).
Please see the application process here. It is recommended you come with your application materials.