This home has been rented.
This Upstairs One Bedroom One Bath apartment in West Whittier may be just what you are looking for!
It is about 600 square feet in size with an updated kitchen and bath. There is an air conditioner in the living room.
The address is 10607 Dorland Ave., Whittier, CA 90606. It is close to many amenities and transportation. It is a few blocks from the 605 freeway, a few blocks from the Whittier Greenway Trail, across the street from a park, and situated near two major traffic ways – Whittier Blvd and Norwalk Blvd.
- Close to Greenway trail, Shopping, Restaurants, Schools, and Transportation.
- Convenient to 605 Freeway, Whittier Blvd, Norwalk Blvd bus lines
- ~600 square feet of living space
- Bathroom with Shower, Bath, large vanity and mirrors
- Air Conditioning
- Water, Gas, Trash and Landscaping Paid
- 1 car lockable garage included, plus available street parking
Monthly rent is $1420, with a Refundable Security Deposit of $1420 required.
- No Pets
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 Persons
- No Smoking Property
- Verifiable monthly gross (before tax) income of 2.75x the rent is required.
- Refundable security deposit of 1.25x the rent required.
- Application required for every adult (18 years or older) for credit/criminal/eviction check.
- Maximum occupancy: 5 persons
- No smoking unit
- Renters insurance must be carried.
- VantageScore Credit score above 670 expected. Scores between 580 and 670 may be eligible with additional deposit. No outstanding collections over $200.
- ResidentScore credit score of 538+ expected. Scores between 524 – 537 may be eligible with additional deposit. This score is obtained only through the RentSpree portal or TransUnion SmartMove and is the score that is used for the application process.
- No cosigners.
- Section 8 or VASH considered, as required by state law, provided other requirements are met. No other third party checks.
Because of the COVID19 Stay At Home policy, we have suspended our open houses. If you meet all the requirements you may apply to rent online and make a personal appointment to view the interior. Follow this process:
1) See the pictures, video, 3d tour, features and details. Ask any questions via email at email@example.com.
2) IMPORTANT: Look at the requirements. Do all adults meet the requirements listed? Don’t waste your time applying if you don’t meet the requirements.
3) Gather information for each applicant. They will need a copy of a government issued photo ID and proof of income for the most recent 1 month period.
If you meet all the requirements, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or txt/sms us at 626-470-7368 to request an appointment to view the home’s interior.
4) Have EACH ADULT fill out an application with our application provider, RentSpree: https://apply.link/2PGga50. Fill it out completely, we are unable to process it if you leave information out.
5) Within a day, you should get a link to upload your ID and proof of income for verification.
Details of the application process may be found at http://470rent.com/rental-application/. Call or TXT us at 626-470-7368 if you have any questions.
Whittier is an active city with a weekly farmer’s market, family fair, free concerts in the parks, active night life, and diverse population. A college town, Whittier is home to Whittier College, Rio Hondo Community College, ATI College, and Southern California University of Health Sciences. Two major hospitals and a major Kaiser facility are within the city.
Businesses and industries in the area include 436 professional services, 845 retail stores, 200 family-type restaurants, 37 manufacturing plants, 7 hotels and motels, 2 new automobile dealerships and over 300 specialty shops and boutiques.
“My Name I Give To Thee”
Dear Town, for whom the flowers are born,
Stars shine, and happy songbirds sing,
What can my evening give to thy morn,
My Winter to Thy Spring?
A life not void of pure intent
With small desert of praise or blame;
The Love I felt, the Good I meant,
I leave Thee with My Name.
— John Greenleaf Whittier